Monday, July 20, 2009

Stunner's amazing footwork




Today we finally convinced Ransom that it was a good thing to be in the stall. First time he ever went in the barn at all. But he stood in there like the gentleman that he is and did wonderful. I noticed that he looks really big in my barn, lol, thankfully he is a gentle giant.



I just love that horse so much. I will work with him tonight or tomorrow. It seems that my round pen is in high demand right now.



After we got Ransom settled, Brady and I decided to work with Stunner in the round pen. He is going to make a wonderful english horse, he likes to jump, he would jump the water tank every single time he came to it, instead of going around it. He also has a wonderful extended trot of any english horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment