Monday, July 20, 2009

Stunner

Now I just have to figure out how to remove a picture and place the pictures where I want them on the blog.





So I talked to Shawna Richardson today and found out more about Stunner, he was captured on Jan 5, 09 outside of a herd area. On Simpson Park Mountain, which is not a HMA, but horses from Callaghan and Rocky Hills. These horses are nice, big horses with some curlies there too. Stunner has a lot of curles in his ears, but I am not sure if that would make him a curly or not.

2 comments:

  1. Janet, I usually add my pictures to the blog first, then I put my cursor at the end of each photo and space a couple of times so I can keep track of where I am. You can also cut and past them wherever you want. My pix come is as a code, not an actual picture. If yours do this, put in one picture first so you can see what the beginning and ending of the picture code looks like. I hope this helps - if not, e-mail me and I will do some screen shots. I think your blog looks great!

    Karen and Tripp

    ReplyDelete